Churches and Religious Organizations (July 25, 2012)
This free webinar explains federal tax rules of interest to churches and religious organizations. Watch this webinar to learn:
- When it comes to taxes, what is a "church?"
- What is a "religious organization?"
- How do you apply for tax exempt status?
- How to stay exempt: do's and don'ts
- Special rules for compensation of ministers
- Recordkeeping and filing
- Rules limiting an IRS audit of a church
- And much more.
The first viewing will be 2 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) Wednesday, July 25. Click here to register.